Tuesday, April 30, 2013






I have to zip through this one.  I have the zeal, but not the zest to to go out with a zany zinger.  I am not in the zone.  I am zoning out.  Right now all I need are some zzzzzz’s.  The A to Z Challenge has zapped me.  I am zooming on to completion, but I don’t have much to say.  

It’s been fun!  

I will spend the rest of my A to Z effort visiting other A to Z participants which, alas, I have not been able to do for a few days though for most of it I was a faithful follower and very regular meeter and greeter of new friends in the challenge.  Now I am just zonked or I will be soon.  I have zero to offer except...

Many thanks to Arlee Bird and his fellow hosts who made this challenge possible.  It was definitely a challenge from A to Z and worth every letter!

A to Z Challenge

16 comments:

  1. Love your little z-filled ending to the challenge. Very glad I found your blog through the A to Z.
    Blessings!
    Pam at 2 Encourage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam. It has been fun finding new blogging buddies. God bless, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun and full of Z's :) Congrats on making it to the end. It certainly was a great challenge to be a part of!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zo many z's! Not a bad ending. Congrats to us for crossing ze finish line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo on your Z post Maria.
    I'm with you my friend.
    I'm zonked!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zowee, that was a z filled post!! Yay for finshing!! So glad you came to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay for getting so many zippy words in and congrats on completing the challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations in completing the A to Z Challenge.

    Yvonne
    A to Z AMBASSADOR.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome ending to a great month. Thanks for your friendship and comments this month.
    tm

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats for completing the challenge, Maria. I've yet to. And thanks for visiting my blog. Happy IWSG and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A to Z was a blast, but like you I am tired. Whew! I am glad that I found your site...will return for more inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you to all of you who came by and congrats to all who made it to Z with me. It was a worthy challenge. God bless, Maria

      Delete
  12. Hi Miria,
    Its really good to hear from you.
    Thanks for dropping by.
    and for the comment.
    Keep inform
    Best Regards

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by and returning the visit, Ann. Congratulations to both of us for making it to Z. God bless, Maria

      Delete
  13. Maria, I wanted to thank you for perusing my blog! I liked the YoYo post as well! :) I wanted to let you know I started reading your blog because we hs'ed our sons from day 1 and often used a DDL way of being!

    I too will continue to try to visit the MANY blogs listed in the blog hop. They are so interesting and fun :)

    Hugs,
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by, Carmen. I'll look forward to visiting with you again. God bless, Maria

      Delete

I delight in hearing your thoughts!