Friday, June 8, 2012

Health Journal


In early May I decided to start something that is often recommended by doctors, nutritionists, and friends, a health journal.  In my quest for better health, I thought it would be a good way to track changes I was making as well as changes in my condition.  It is already rather fun to look back and see how I began this adventure - yes, at my age everything is an adventure.  
As I go through the process of writing things down, I have become more aware of what I am doing, what I am consuming, and the slight changes in my own wellness.  Journaling does help to motivate and keep me accountable; so I become my own accountability partner.  I am looking forward to what I will learn and to seeing how I will change over the course of the coming year.  For now little changes seem to be reaping positive health-rewards, and I am delighting in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I delight in hearing your thoughts!