About Me

My photo

Delighting in my God, I desire to dwell in His pleasure and to help others experience true delight.

"Delight Yourself in the Lord;
And He will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord,
Trust also in Him, and He will do it.
And He will bring forth your righteousness as the light,
And your judgment as the noonday.  
Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him;..." Ps 37:4-7a

Friday, June 8, 2012

Health Journal


In early May I decided to start something that is often recommended by doctors, nutritionists, and friends, a health journal.  In my quest for better health, I thought it would be a good way to track changes I was making as well as changes in my condition.  It is already rather fun to look back and see how I began this adventure - yes, at my age everything is an adventure.  
As I go through the process of writing things down, I have become more aware of what I am doing, what I am consuming, and the slight changes in my own wellness.  Journaling does help to motivate and keep me accountable; so I become my own accountability partner.  I am looking forward to what I will learn and to seeing how I will change over the course of the coming year.  For now little changes seem to be reaping positive health-rewards, and I am delighting in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I delight in hearing your thoughts!