About Me

My photo

Delighting in my God, I desire to dwell in His pleasure and to help others experience true delight.

"Delight Yourself in the Lord;
And He will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord,
Trust also in Him, and He will do it.
And He will bring forth your righteousness as the light,
And your judgment as the noonday.  
Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him;..." Ps 37:4-7a

Thursday, April 30, 2015

WORMS

I am catching up on my A to Z Challenge. I fell behind due to an accumulation of circumstances that occur in life.

A to Z Challenge

Worms - any of a number of creeping or burrowing invertebrate animals with long, slender, soft bodies and no limbs.

As I walked this morning, there were lots of little squirming worms about on the sidewalk. I couldn’t help thinking about them. They were seeking refuge from the rain. I thought about their purpose, burrowing through the soil to aerate and fertilize.  Amazing little creatures aren’t they?!

Could they have evolved from nothing? I mean, when I think about the importance of the worm and its purpose, I think about the other things in the world. I think of how it all fits together and works together. Could it have just come about randomly? No, I don’t think so. It takes too much faith to look at a world that is clearly designed and believe it just happened. I mean, consider the worm.

Consider the worms:


God bless, Maria

4 comments:

  1. Hey, it takes a good worm to go fishing! They help the soil. Of course there are some that ruin tomatoes.
    Keep it up! You can still finish.
    Visit me at: Life & Faith in Caneyhead
    I am Ensign B of Tremps' Troops
    with the A to Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your encouragement. I did finally finish but want to visit as well to fulfill my other commitment. I'll be by. Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worms are very important creatures. Happy Blitz Day!

    ReplyDelete

I delight in hearing your thoughts!