About Me

My photo

Delighting in my God, I desire to dwell in His pleasure and to help others experience true delight.

"Delight Yourself in the Lord;
And He will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord,
Trust also in Him, and He will do it.
And He will bring forth your righteousness as the light,
And your judgment as the noonday.  
Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him;..." Ps 37:4-7a

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Vis for Visit Vikki at the View

There are several websites I really enjoy visiting.  I know you have them too.  One of those for me is Vikki Thompson’s blog, “The View from Outside.”  During the A to Z challenge, Vikki has been writing short vignettes with a twist for the letter of the day.  They are always fun and intriguing.

So today, I invite you to visit Vikki at The View and read her vignettes.  Her 'V' word was vengeance and since I am a day or so behind, her 'W' vignette is posted too.  Enjoy!


A to Z Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I delight in hearing your thoughts!